Tulsa Geological Society Membership
The active membership of TGS includes geologists, geophysicists, environmental geologists and academic experts.
The Tulsa Geological Society offers several levels of membership to support our diverse geological community:
Qualifications for Active Membership or Emeritus
- You have a degree in geology or an allied geo-science from an accredited college or university; or
- You have a degree in science or engineering from an accredited college or university and have been engaged in the professional study or practice of earth science for at least five (5) years.
- Emeritus Members are those who have attained the age of 65 and been an Active Member for at least ten years.
Qualifications for Associate Membership (including Professors and Students)
- Be involved in the application of the earth or allied sciences.
- Be a college professor in geology or in the related sciences.
- Be a full-time student enrolled in geology or in the related sciences.
- Membership Administrative Year: July 1 through June 30.
- Active member annual dues are $45.00
- Emeritus members (over 65) pay $15.00
- Student dues are $10.00
- Dues are waived (free) for Honorary Members
How to get your application processed:
- We encourage online credit card payment by filling out the online membership application form
- If necessary, a check can be made payable to TGS to be mailed to: Tulsa Geological Society - Membership, PO Box 3568 Tulsa, OK 74101
NOTE: membership does not start automatically when you submit payment. You must meet the qualifications for membership and be approved by the TGS Council before your membership is active.